Business Development Executive
Tailify is seeking to employ a Business Development Executive to its office in London.
We’re Tailify — an award winning influence marketing company based in London. Our vision is to bring forward the influence economy, a future in which everyone’s influence potential is valued and harnessed to progress ideas worthy of our aspirations. We use data and psychology to map out influence in social networks and leverage it to help brands earn influence. We were named 2019’s Best Influencer Marketing Company in Europe and were called by Starcom “The company most likely to revolutionise the media industry.” 🚀. We're also a cold-headed, warm-hearted team of human beings seeking to transform ourselves and the world.
A day in the life of a Business Development Executive
We’ve worked with some of the world’s biggest and best brands (including L’Oreal, Coca Cola and Disney, to name a few!) and as a Business Development Executive you will be working on creating relationships with the most exciting new brands in the world that are key to our business. We love commercially-minded people who want to be part of our journey and grow quickly with us as we scale here at Tailify.
As a BDE you'll be working on creating relationships with the most exciting new brands in the world that are key to our business. We love commercially-minded people who want to be part of our journey and grow quickly with us as we scale here at Tailify. Day-to-day you'll be working on:
- Prospecting, developing, and qualifying prospects to build our pipeline to fuel future growth.
- Sourcing and researching prospects so that you can contact them in creative and engaging ways.
- Connecting with prospects on the phone, via email, on social, by standing outside their offices with signs (we've done this before!), or more.
- Achieving and exceeding monthly KPI targets.
- Supporting other areas of the sales team by arranging meetings with key prospects.
Working with us means…
- Working with high profile brands like L’Oréal, Coca-Cola and Universal not to mention some of the most high-profile influencers.
- Joining ‘the startup most likely to revolutionise the media industry’ (Starcom MediaVest).
- Enjoying every moment with a sociable bunch from all over the world.