Business Development Manager (Scotland & Northern England)
NIBE Energy Systems
NIBE Energy Systems is seeking to employ a Business Development Manager (Scotland & Northern England)
Our vision is to create world-class solutions in sustainable energy.
Our mission is to offer the market high-quality, innovative, intelligent, and energy-efficient products and system solutions through our three business areas.
The foundation for this is the NIBE Group’s wide-ranging capabilities in product development, manufacturing, and marketing.
It all started in Markaryd in the Swedish province of Småland more than 70 years ago, and from there NIBE has grown into an international company with 16,600 employees and a presence worldwide.
From the very start, the company was driven by a strong culture of entrepreneurship and a passion for responsible business operation. Its success factors are long-term investments in sustainable product development and strategic acquisitions.
Combined, these factors have brought about strong, targeted growth, which generated sales of just over SEK 22 billion in 2018.
In the coming decades, digital technology will focus on making energy systems around the world more connected, intelligent, reliable, and sustainable. Important technical advances, new tools and new equipment will be required to open new application areas. The NIBE Group is contributing to this development.
Working for NIBE Energy Systems Limited, established in 2006 and a wholly owned sales and marketing subsidiary of the wider NIBE Group. You will be responsible for creating demand for our market leading ranges of Ground Source, Air Source and Exhaust Air Heat Pumps within your designated sales territory.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be focused primarily on the specification customer segments, including building services and energy consultancies, architects and national and regional house builders.
Your responsibilities will include gaining NIBE product specifications within the defined customer segments, cultivating long term relationships and a broad network of contacts. Actively managing projects through the specification and tender process to fulfillment.
Duties will include:
- Selling and specifying heat pump products and associated accessories within the building services / heating sectors.
- Proactive targeting of clients and projects within the defined customer segments.
- Carry out CPD's presentations and attend exhibitions when required.
- Maintain and develop a continuous pipeline of specified projects.
- Meet and exceed monthly and yearly sales targets and set KPIs.
- Review project enquiries, and provide proposals and quotations in a prompt, efficient and compliant manner.
- Maintain comprehensive records within the company CRM system.
- Carry out, from time to time, such duties as shall be required by the company's management.
- Degree level qualification in relevant engineering or building services discipline
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office systems and CRM packages
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a B2B business sales role
- Good contacts and relationships within the relevant market sectors
- Strong knowledge of relevant product technologies
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Competitive basic salary
- Sales related annual bonus
- Company Vehicle
- Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday
- Private Health Insurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Company, corporate and customer events
- Business tools, including mobile phone, laptop, vehicle fuel card, hotel accommodation card and expenses float
If you can meet these requirements and are interested in this post, please write enclosing a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively post to; NIBE Energy Systems Limited, Unit 3C, Broom Business Park, Bridge Way, Chesterfield, S41 9QG, for the attention of Mr Robin Adderley, Sales and Marketing Director.
Interviews will take place week commence Monday 12th October 2020.