Client Success Manager
Tailify is seeking to employ a Client Success Manager to its office in London.
We’re Tailify — an award winning influence marketing company based in London. Our vision is to bring forward the influence economy, a future in which everyone’s influence potential is valued and harnessed to progress ideas worthy of our aspirations. We use data and psychology to map out influence in social networks and leverage it to help brands earn influence. We were named 2019’s Best Influencer Marketing Company in Europe and were called by Starcom “The company most likely to revolutionise the media industry.” 🚀. We're also a cold-headed, warm-hearted team of human beings seeking to transform ourselves and the world.
The Client Success team is the beating heart of Tailify — responsible for working with our global brands to understand and deliver high-impact influencer growth programmes.
We are a collective of digital marketing experts who are constantly innovating the way we formulate and deliver campaigns. We embed ourselves within the clients we work with to understand who they are and what success means to them. We are creative and forward thinking, pooling our talents together to craft next-generation influencer marketing campaigns.
The team is global, young and dynamic. We take pride in the work we do and are constantly on the lookout for ways to improve.
We're looking for a Performance Manager to join our Client Success team to oversee the delivery of successful influencer campaigns with sales KPIs. We're looking for someone with experience running the performance campaign process end-to-end as both an individual contributor and as a leader with a passion for delivering best-in-class client experiences and campaign results.
Our ideal candidate is excited by the challenge of finding ways to increase the value and results we deliver to clients. We’re looking for someone excited to mentor and grow a team to redefine the way the world thinks about influencer marketing and performance campaigns.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Client Success Manager, you will:
- Directly responsible for the experience and performance results delivered for your clients.
- The leader of a dedicated campaign delivery team.
- An example of excellence within the business and the catalyst for the professional and personal development of your team.
- A trusted advisor to clients. You will be their idea factory, consultant and problem solver.
- Our in-house experts for all things influencer marketing and performance related.
- The voice of your clients within the company.
- Oversee the end-to-end performance campaign process to make sure it's delivering the results (success) our clients need.
- Manage the essential behind-the-scenes work including: resourcing campaigns, setting deliverables and managing pod utilisation.
- Initiate and help drive the improvement of our performance campaign processes.
- Collect client and team feedback to drive continuous improvement in our work and processes.
- Measure and present campaign progress and results to clients.
- Work alongside the Account Directors to identify and close growth opportunities with our customers.
- Work alongside the Account Directors to ensure customer happiness and retention.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience working within influencer marketing performance campaigns as an individual contributor.
- Experience leading small teams.
- A deep understanding and passion for influencer marketing and how it fits into a company's marketing mix as well as performance campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with a can-do attitude.
- Client-centric to the core. You're constantly thinking about your clients as well as campaign results and how we can improve our work.
- Highly organised with an ability to plan and juggle several projects and tasks at the same time.
- Self-motivated and capable of working autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
The cherry on top 🍒
- Holiday: 25 days plus bank holidays 🌴
- Equipment: Your own MacBook, screen and a phone bill allowance (plus all the tech tools you could ever need) 💻
- Flexibility: Enjoy work-from-home Wednesdays 😊
- Health: A £30 monthly wellness allowance which can go towards gym membership 🏋️♀️
- Office: Shiny new office space in Hoxton Square with beer and prosecco on tap 🥂
- Socials: Monthly out-of-office activities and our incredible summer party on the Thames! 🎉
- Learning: Books on the house! Want to read and learn more? We got it covered.