Sales & Customer Assistant
ScandiKitchen is seeking to employ a Sales & Customer Assistant to its office in London, based Park Royal, NW10 7QQ.
We’re looking for a new Office Angel (Customer service assistant) to join our team on a full time, permanent basis, as our Philip is re-starting his studies.
The main part of the role is to provide support in dealing with incoming calls, e-mails and sales leads as well as the daily batching and checking of all web-shop orders. You will be working closely with our Customer Manager to make sure the people who get in touch with us are properly looked after.
In this role you will be:
- Dealing with incoming customer enquiries.
- Take payments, issue refunds, and work out issues with orders, as needed.
- Dealing with couriers and delivery companies, gathering the correct information for our customers.
- Plan the day’s orders (known as ‘batching’) and work with warehouse to ensure all boxes are shipped.
This is what you look like:
- Have some experience of working in a customer support role (this can be in retail, hospitality or office – any job where you have had to deal with customers).
- Have great people skills: You can get anyone to talk to you.
- Organised, diligent and have things under control (even during stressful times).
- Think on your feet and always take initiative to make the day better and smoother. You go the extra mile. You are assertive – but kind.
- Speak a Scandinavian language (Norwegian or Swedish or Danish).
- Confident spoken and written English.
- Comfortable with basic computer software such as emails, databases, and websites.
The language requirement for this role is essential, as you will be dealing with emails and calls in Scandinavian languages.
This role starts end September, so please send your application (CV and a cover letter) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. This pay scale for this role depends on the experience of the person, although it is worth noting this is an entry role.
This role is office based. During the pandemic, we do ask that you consider travelling method before applying to minimise risk to yourself and others. There is parking onsite and space for bikes, too. The closest station is Harlesden or Park Royal (both about 10-13 mins walk).