Senior Business Development Manager
Winningtemp, the 2nd fastest growing tech start-up in Sweden 2018 and in the Europe top 30 is looking to continue its rapid growth with the launch of the UK office. This is an opportunity for an exceptional individual to join us in making history - the motto is unicorn by 2022!
The main responsibility is to sell our highly innovative and unique employee engagement SaaS platform to senior HR individuals and within smaller organisations, to general management (CEO/MD/Senior Partner).
As a Senior Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for acquiring new clients, own the entire sales cycle and report to the Country Manager for the United Kingdom.
As it is a new office, this is a great opportunity to build something new and to shape the organisation as it grows. London is set to be our main hub for Europe. All whilst making everyone’s work life better.
- 10+ years of B2B sales or slightly less with the appropriate HR and SaaS experience
- An existing network of senior HR professionals whom you can target
- Experienced in selling to CEOs or Head of HR (or similar)
- Ownership of the full sales cycle
- Experienced in consultative sales
- An entrepreneurial self-starter with the drive, perseverance and ability to establish a new name in the UK
- As Winningtemp UK is not yet well known, you need to be willing to take on a tough but potentially very rewarding challenge. You will have a global impact!
- Experience working for a start-up (or an understanding for what this requires)
- You have previously been in a people management position, to help you identify with and quickly grasp the needs of our future clients
What do we offer
- A competitive salary and commission scheme
- A share incentive scheme, for those who make a substantial contribution which help us to achieve our growth goals and succeed
- We take individual development seriously. If you join us at this early stage and do well you can expect fast development and your responsibilities which will grow exponentially as the organisation expands.
- A value based workplace, which has a brilliant culture (if you ask us what we think!)
- Finally, we care deeply about the wellbeing of our colleagues and you can expect a collaborative, supporting workplace where we all work together as a team. Winningtemp is a place where everyone gets their hands dirty.
- Our core activities are making the world a better place by reducing negative workplace stress, sick leave and by making everyone’s work life better. By joining us, you will impact the world in meaningful way