Technical Account Manager - SaaS FInTech
Divido is seeking to employ a Technical Account Manager - SaaS FInTech to its offices in London.
Divido enables retailers, lenders and payment partners to connect, control and configure their own retail finance solution. We offer a best-in-class, multi-currency, multi-country end-to-end white-label platform that integrates seamlessly with their back offices with unparalleled speed-to-market. Our vision is to build the future of payments and we would like to invite you along on this journey.
As a Technical Account Manager, you'll be responsible for providing technical solutions for DIvidos Platform, building and managing relationships with our client partners by acting as their liaison to our Engineering and Product teams. Ultimately, you'll synthesize key information, appropriately triage, and facilitate technical conversations that ensures the health of key accounts and mutual success of our platform.
- Managing multiple strategic accounts/clients day-to-day from an operational and technical perspective, establishing relationships across client operational and executive responsibilities
- Reviewing Divido performance against contracted SLA targets; escalating concerns where performance is in jeopardy of not meeting targets
- Conducting monthly operational reviews according to establish governance and service delivery plans
- Understanding and formalising client change requests, needs, requirements and escalations; coordinating across multiple work streams and teams to maintain customer momentum
- Delivering technical training and demonstrations of the Divido platform in face-to-face meetings and web sessions
- Making recommendations for solution options and implementations based on client requirements and in consultation with internal teammates
- Drive client feedback to Product Management and Engineering teams to ensure the best possible production experience; assist in prioritizing product requirements by communicating client needs and impact.
- 4+ years experience in technical account or service delivery role
- 4 + years of client relationship and/or project management
- Operations experience, especially technical help desk functions
- Worked in a SaaS, PaaS or Software
- Awesome colleagues
- Amazing company events
- Unlimited Leave
- Employee Share scheme
- Vitality Private Healthcare
- Lunch & Learn
- Onsite Gym, Yoga, Pilates
- Quarterly and Annual employee awards