Technical Sales Engineer (Central Belt)
NIBE Energy Systems
Working for NIBE Energy Systems Limited, established in 2006 and a wholly owned sales and marketing subsidiary of the wider NIBE Group. You will be responsible for creating demand for our market leading ranges of Ground Source, Air Source and Exhaust Air Heat Pumps within your designated sales territory.
As a Technical Sales Engineer you will be focused primarily on the heat pump installer customer segments, including plumbing and heating contractors, mechanical & electrical contractors, and certified heat pumps installers.
Your responsibilities will include account managing and growing existing repeat business customers accredited as NIBE VIP Partners and you will also be responsible for the cultivation and growth of new partners within the defined strategy.
Duties will include:
- Selling and specifying heat pump products and associated accessories within the building services / heating sectors.
- Supporting and developing the Installer network with a focus on repeat business and brand loyalty.
- Carry out CPD's presentations and attend exhibitions when required.
- Maintain existing business and actively increase new business, with a strong focus on productivity and regular customer communication.
- Meet and exceed monthly and yearly sales targets and set KPIs.
- Review project enquiries, and provide proposals and quotations in a prompt, efficient and compliant manner.
- Maintain comprehensive records within the company CRM system.
- Carry out, from time to time, such duties as shall be required by the company's management.
- English and Maths O-level/GCSE or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office systems and CRM packages
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a B2B business sales role
- Good contacts and relationships within the relevant market sectors
- Strong knowledge of relevant product technologies
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Competitive basic salary
- Sales related annual bonus
- Company Vehicle
- Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday
- Private Health Insurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Company, corporate and customer events
- Business tools, including mobile phone, laptop, vehicle fuel card, hotel accommodation card and expenses float.